I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, Miriam EG Illustration (hereinafter also Website shop.miriameg.art) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller processing the personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Miriam EG Illustration is: Miriam Esteban Ginés, with NIF: 52008603Z (hereinafter, Data Controller). Her contact details are as follows:
Address: C/Sierra de Monchique, 17, 28053 Madrid España
Contact number: 685212055
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Miriam EG Illustration, through the forms provided on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Miriam EG Illustration and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms filled in, or to respond to a request or query from the same. Also, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a record of processing activities is kept which specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR and in Article 4 et seq. of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- PriPrinciple of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User shall be required at all times after full and transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: personal data collected will be only that which is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive accountability: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Miriam EG Illustration are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for processing personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Miriam EG Illustration undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions on which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is intended
The personal data are collected and managed by Miriam EG Illustration for the purpose of facilitating, expediting and fulfilling the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to respond to a request or query.
The data may also be used for commercial, personalisation, operational and statistical purposes, and for activities related to the corporate purpose of Miriam EG Illustration, as well as for the extraction and storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Web Site.
At the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the specific purpose(s) of the processing for which the personal data will be used, i.e. the use(s) to which the collected information will be put.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 4 years, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Respondents of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- Sered Hosting S.L with address C/ Progreso 177, 32350 A Rua de Valdeorras, Ourense España - Aut O’Mattic A8C Ireland Ltd. with address Grand Canal Dock, 25 Herbert Pl, Dublin, D02 AY86 Ireland
In case the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation, the User shall be informed at the time the personal data are obtained about the third country or international organisation to which the data are intended to be transferred, as well as about the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the Commission.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of Articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Miriam EG Illustration. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and the processing is only lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have given their consent.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Miriam EG Illustration undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
The Website is SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certified, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in return, is fully encrypted or encoded.
However, because Miriam EG Illustration cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of, or unauthorised disclosure of or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Personal data shall be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Miriam EG Illustration and may, therefore, exercise against the Controller the following rights recognised in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: This is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Miriam EG Illustration is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that Miriam EG Illustration has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, the information available about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have his/her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, having regard to the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the User’s right, unless otherwise provided for by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the User’s right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing where the User contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and where the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: This is the User’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to cease the processing of such data by Miriam EG Illustration.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Thus, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-miriameg.art”, specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and copy of ID card. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which access is sought.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request being made.
This application and any accompanying documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: C/Sierra de Monquique, 17, 28053 Madrid España
Email address: email@example.com
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party websites other than Miriam EG Illustration, and which are therefore not operated by Miriam EG Illustration. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information relating to the preferences determined by the User during their visit to the Website in order to recognise them as a User, and to personalise their experience and use of the Website, and may also, for example, help to identify and resolve errors.
Information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website, and the sites visited just before and just after the Website. However, no cookie allows this cookie to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
These are cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by Miriam EG Illustration for the better functioning of the Website. La información que se recaba se emplea para mejorar la calidad del Sitio Web y su Contenido y su experiencia como Usuario. These cookies make it possible to recognise the User as a repeat visitor to the Website and to adapt the content to offer you content that suits your preferences.
Third party Cookies
These cookies are used and managed by external entities that provide Miriam EG Illustration with services requested by the latter to improve the website and the user’s experience when browsing the website. The main purposes for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and to analyse browsing information, i.e. how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained relates, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the location of the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to detect new needs in order to offer Users optimum quality Content and/or service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and reports on Web Site trends are produced without identifying individual users.
You can learn more about cookies, privacy information, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s):
The entity(ies) responsible for the provision of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, where required by law or where a third party processes this information for these entities.
Social media cookies
Miriam EG Illustration incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to social networks from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the user’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own policies of data protection and cookies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User should refer to them for information about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links where these privacy and/or cookie policies may be consulted are indicated below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419&gl=mx
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
Deshabilitar, rechazar y eliminar cookies